20 Nov 2012
Posted under Good Morning Messages
- I just love when morning gets here, because i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my best friend.what a lovely way to start my day.
- Like the sunrise,
some things just have to happen..
and all you can do is watch.
- You are not what others think of you…But you are what you think of yourself….Good Morning.. Enjoy the day.
- New day new blessing.Don’t let yesterday’s failures ruin the beauty of today,because each day has its own promise of love,joy,forgiveness…..Good Morning.
- Get up from your soft soft be
Open your teeny weeny eyes.
Wear that jolly woolly smile
& say to yourself
a good morning from my side.
have a wonderful day.
02 Nov 2012
Posted under Wife Jokes
- Because every time I talk to a woman with beautiful tits like yours, my wife appears out of nowhere.
- My wife and I are inseparable.
In fact, last week it took four state troopers to separate us.
- My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.
She asked, ‘What’s on TV?’ I said, ‘Dust.’ And then the fight started…
- Marriage is a relationship were one person is always right…………and the other is the husband.
- I’ve been in love with the same woman for many years. If my wife ever finds out, she’ll kill me.
05 Oct 2012
Posted under Uncategorized
- I LOVE YOU are words just three,
Which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.
So this is what i want to say,
Live in my heart and there forever stay.
- May be, we are no longer young but our love will never age! Love you today and always.Happy Anniversary
- There is no need to count years. We have to count deeds. So let’s celebrate the deeds of our dear…… as a professional and a family man.
- There’s no greater treasure than you
Anniversaries pass quickly,
but our love will always stay!
Our first year anniversary
All my life, all my love
- May you two forever live as two bodies and one soul. I wish you a very happy anniversary. God bless you.
12 Sep 2012
Posted under New Year Messages
- May the gift of love, happiness, peace, and warmth be yours as you make a new start. Happy New Year
- So many ways to greet you Happy New Year, but I reserve the most special one to you. I love you anytime of the year. Happy New Year.
- Don’t think about yesterday, think about tomorrow because tomorrow is a chance to correct the mistake of yesterday.
- This is last evening of 2012
Last sun of 2011
Has spread its shine
Moments of last day,
Best of luck for 2013.
- We’re all starting over…it’s a New Year! Let’s make this one better than ever.
12 Sep 2012
Posted under Uncategorized
- May the Christmas season, fill your home with joy your heart with love & your life with laughter.
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year,Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry X-mas.
24 Aug 2012
Posted under Funny Birthday Messages
- Two tips on your birthday – Forget the past, you can’t change it., Forget the present, I didn’t get you one.
- Here’s some advice. Stay alive. You have more birthdays that way.
- Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest.
- Have fun blowing out all the candles on your cake while you can still count them.
- As the years pass by, I bet it is getting difficult to fit in all the candles on your cake.
- Do you know what a Birthday means? It means that you are getting older and wiser. Seems like you forgot all about the latter. Happy Birthday.
- Whistle a tune
Sing a Song
A particular day has come
It’s my friend Birthday
And be going to have some fun
Best desires for you
- On your birthday,
let me wish you plenty of joy,
I know you’re too old,
but I still bought you a toy
- Hold 10 roses in your hand
Stand opposite of the mirror..
you’ll see 11 roses and among them
The most beautiful ROSE in the
world is You my dear.
- A friend like you is sweeter than anything,
I enjoy being with you than buying candies.
- We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it
05 Jul 2012
Posted under Boss Day Messages
- You inspire us, encourage us and protect us from harm,you know when to turn up the heat and when to stay calm.
- I feel a very unusual sensation.if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude. That too, for you. Happy Boss Day
- Smart boss + smart employee = profit
Smart boss + dumb employee = production
Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime
We are the 1st option.
- Leadership isn’t a skill, it’s a talent – we appreciate how you always give your best and inspire us to do the same. We’re glad to work with you. Happy Boss’s Day
- Some things are just better the way they are like you. Boss’s day wishes
- A good boss makes his men realize they have more ability than they think they have so that they consistently do better work than they thought they could.
- People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
- I feel a very unusual sensation if it is not indigestion,I think it must be gratitude.That too, for you. Happy Boss Day!
- A wish for you on Boss’s day – Hope today is especially filled with the social kind of niceness you always bring to work. Happy boss’s day
- We really appreciate,All that you do and say,This comes with big thanks,To you, Boss, on your Boss’s Day.
- Leadership isn’t a skill, it’s a talent – we appreciate how you always give your best and inspire us to do the same. We’re glad to work with you. Happy Boss’s Day.
- Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.
03 Jul 2012
Posted under Eid Greetings
26 Jun 2012
Posted under Thank You Messages
- I am blessed to have a person like you. You mean a lot to me. A heartfelt thank you for all the things you do.
- You’re the last person I want in my life love. Thank you for everything. I love you so much.
- Thank for the joy, thank for the sorrow. Joy gives you content, while sorrow makes you strong.
- It’s important to show your appreciation for the interview regardless of whether interview was conducted in-person or on the phone.
- Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.
- One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
- If you can read this, thank a teacher.
- The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say,thank you .
- Thank you to every person
who has ever told me I can’t.
You are just another reason why I will.
25 Jun 2012
Posted under Best Diwali Messages
- Troubles as light as air,love as deep as ocean,friends as solid as diamonds,and Success as bright as gold.These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali.
- May millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless joy,prosperity,health and wealth forever wishing you and your family a very,HAPPY DIWALI.
- Sun glows for a day,candle for an hour,matchstick for a minute,but a wish can glow days forever,so here is my wish for glowing Diwali,glowing life.
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy.Good wishes for a joyous Diwali with a plenty of peace and prosperity.
- May your neighbors stop using crackers I hope you will stop using crackers and give the peace to neighbors and everyone Happy Diwali.
- Celebrate the triumph of goodness over evil. may this bright day bless you with health, wealth and prosperity. Happy Diwali.
- Happiness is in air
Its Diwali everywhere
Lets show some love and care
And wish everyone out there
Happy Diwali .
- Let us keep Diwali holding it close to our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering friends.
- May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.
- This festival is a festival of joy, light, love and worship of prosperity. Poor people cannot do anything, give anything to society, so this is the festival of the worship of Lord.
- May the divine light of diwali
spread into your Life
peace, prosperity, happiness
and good health.
- May the warmth and splendor, that are a part of this auspicious occasion, fill your life with happiness and bright cheer, and bring to you joy and prosperity, for the whole year.